[to return to the main document, click here, http://standtoyourduty.blogspot.com/]
.
[parameters:
what I'm most interested in is the citation / claim "scien_" and "-based" / "basic" at naturopathic web sites; but, my favorite is "objective observation" with scientific analysis, and "the naturopathic" from the '1989 Rippling River Creed'...yeah, sure...vitalism, teleology, and spiritism {and other 'unevidenced kind'} are 'objectively observed' and are scientifically analyzable and 'in evidence' -- me arse.]
.
recommended searches:
per msn.com:
>naturopathic continually scientific< here; >scientific medicine "other branches" naturopathic< here;
>"same basic medical sciences" naturopathic< here; >naturopathy "pioneers in science-based natural"< here;
>"all other branches of medical science"< here; >"the same basic bio-medical science foundation"< here;
>"applied science" naturopathy< here; >"from the sciences" naturopathy< here; >"naturopathic medicine scientific?" yes< here;
>naturopathic physicians "conventional medical sciences" "from the sciences"< here;
>"conventional medical sciences" naturopathic< here; >naturopathic "scientifically validated"< here;
per google.com:
>naturopathic conventional medical sciences< here;
>"a comprehensive study" naturopathic< here;
>firmly science naturopathic< here;
per news.google.com:
>Bastyr science based natural medicine< here;
per yahoo.com:
naturopathic "objective observation" advances here;
>Bastyr science based natural medicine< here; >"natural health sciences" Bastyr< here; >"from the sciences" naturopathic< here;
>"division of health sciences" naturopathic bridgeport < here; >"with all other branches of medical science"< here;
per clusty.com:
>"four years of graduate-level study" "medical sciences"< here;
per youtube.com:
>vitalism science< here;
.
.
01. schools:
.
01.a. - AANP CNME AANMC FNPLA etc. schools:
.
(I.01.a1. - AANMC collective AANP type) (click here, http://sothisisscience0000.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.01.a2. - Bastyr University) (click here, http://sothisisscience.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.01.a3. - Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine) (click here, http://sothisisscience0010.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.01.a4. - Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine) (click here, http://sothisisscience0020.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.01.a5. - National College of Natural [Naturopathic] Medicine) (click here,
http://sothisisscience0030.blogspot.com/)
http://sothisisscience0030.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.01.a6. - National University of Health Sciences) (click here, http://sothisisscience0040.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.01.a7. - Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine) (click here, http://sothisisscience0050.blogspot.com/2008/03/naturopathys-science-scientific-claim.html)
.
(I.01.a9. - University of Turabo) (click here, http://sothisisscience0050.blogspot.com/2018/01/i01a9-university-of-turabo-science.html)
.
(I.01.a11. - University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine) (click here, http://sothisisscience0060.blogspot.com/)
.
.
01.b. - non-AANP schools:
.
(I.01.b. - non-AANP type) (click here, http://sothisisscience2.blogspot.com/)
.
.
02. national org.s:
.
(I.02.) (click here, http://aanpetalscienceclaim.blogspot.com/)
.
.
03. states, state org.s:
.
(I.03.) (click here, http://statesnaturopathyscience.blogspot.com/)
.
.
04. journals:
.
(I.04.01. -- A-C) (click here, http://sothisisscience04-001.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.04.02. -- D-Z) (click here, http://sothisisscience04-002.blogspot.com/)
.
05. practitioners:
.
(I.05.a. - AANP type NDs -- A) (click here, http://ndsproclaimtheirscience.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.05.b. - AANP type NDs -- B) (click here, http://ndsproclaimtheirscience2.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.05.c. - AANP type NDs -- C) (click here, http://ndsproclaimtheirscience3.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.05.d. - AANP type NDs -- D) (click here, http://ndsproclaimtheirscience4.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.05.e. - AANP type NDs -- E-F) (click here, http://ndsproclaimtheirscience5.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.05.f. - AANP type NDs -- G) (click here, http://ndsproclaimtheirscience6.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.05.g. - AANP type NDs -- H) (click here, http://ndsproclaimtheirscience7.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.05.h. - AANP type NDs -- I-J) (click here, http://ndsproclaimtheirscience8.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.05.i. - AANP type NDs -- K) (click here, http://ndsproclaimtheirscience9.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.05.j. - AANP type NDs -- L) (click here, http://ndsproclaimtheirscience10.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.05.k. - AANP type NDs -- M) (click here, http://ndsproclaimtheirscience11.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.05.l. - AANP type NDs -- N-O) (click here, http://ndsproclaimtheirscience12.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.05.m. - AANP type NDs -- P) (click here, http://ndsproclaimtheirscience13.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.05.n. - AANP type NDs -- Q-R) (click here, http://ndsproclaimtheirscience14.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.05.o. - AANP type NDs -- S) (click here, http://ndsproclaimtheirscience15.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.05.p. - AANP type NDs -- T-Z) (click here, http://ndsproclaimtheirscience16.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.05.xa. - nonAANP type NDs, otherwheres NDs, nonNDs)
.
(click here, http://ndsproclaimtheirscience111.blogspot.com/)
.
.
06. academics & authors:
.
(I.06.01. -- A-B) (click here, http://sothisisscience06-001.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.06.02. -- C-Z) (click here, http://sothisisscience06-002.blogspot.com/)
.
.
07. reference tools:
.
(I.07.01. - Ref. Tools -- A-E) (click here, http://sothisisscience07-001.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.07.02. - Ref. Tools -- F-Sa) (click here, http://sothisisscience07-002.blogspot.com/)
.
(I.07.03. - Ref. Tools -- Sb-Z) (click here, http://sothisisscience07-003.blogspot.com/)
.
.